White Ramming Mass is apt for cast iron, low alloy steel, copper-aluminum alloy, high manganese steel, stainless steel, high alloy steel, manganese alloy, high manganese steel, carbon steel, and several other metal smelting furnaces. It is resistant to thermal shock, corrosion, erosion, and has excellent mechanical strength. This is appreciable for its high refractoriness. White Ramming Mass is free from residue and metal porosity. This is accessible with long service life and allows for good utilization. It can be used for the core less induction furnaces and is functional as a dry lining refractory demanded in the sectors of iron, steel, foundries and aluminium.
It is accessible with wear resistance and optimal bulk density
It is free from sintering agent and provides a good patching life.
It allows for the proper mix of binder and makes an optimum mixture.
It results in less wastage and is extremely functional for the manufacturing and processing applications.
These product is further catagerised as follow:
Silica Ramming Mixes
- ACIDIC RAMMING MASS
- SILICON RAMMING MASS
- SILICON SAND
- QUARTZ POWDER
Granulometric Composition of Commercial Silica Rammimg Mass size percentage
- Nature - Acidic
- MELTING- upto 3274 (1700).
- Acidic Ramming Mass is used in the lining of induction furnaces. Quality of Acidic Ramming mass is directly related to the heating performance of the furnaces. Better quality of lining results in the smooth working of furnaces, optimum output and better metallurgical control.
Ramming mix is characterized by thermal stability, corrosion resistance and wear resistance because it contains less binders, fire clay and moisture compared to plastic refractories.
- 4 mm to 1 mm 33 %
- 1 mm to 0.20 mm 30 %
- 0.20 mm to 0.06 mm 17 %
- 0.06mm & Below 20 %
Grades of Ramming Mass
- Recommended for lining the iron melting coreless induction furnace.
- Premixed with binder to customer's specifications.
- Maximum recommended use limit- 3274(1700).
Various grades of Ramming Mass Keeping in view the different needs, different types of scraps, end products and several other factors, we have got different grades
Premixed Ramming Mass
- Normal : This is the widely used grade of Silica Ramming Mix. Silica content here is in the range of 98.50 % to 99 %. This is the cheapest grade available. But performance is the best in its category.
- Normal Premix : This is the pre mixed version. We mix Boric Acid as per customer requirements, although most common in India is 1.1 %.
Our all the grades are available in premixed versions also. We have been the leaders in promoting premixed use in big capacity induction furnaces. Premixed gives the following benefits to the user:
Packed Ramming Mass
- Proper mixing of binder leading to optimum mixture.
- Less wastage, as mixing is done by machines.
- Only use imported Boric Acid is used to give best results.
- Consistent and longer lining and patching life.
- One less item in inventory.
All the various materials from our product portfolio are available in the following packaging:
- Break bulk loose.
- 50 kg or 25 kg plastic /PP bags.
- Big Jumbo bags of 1.20 MT to 1.50 MT.
- Paper bags can also be arranged at an additional cost.