Ladle Ramming Mass offered by us can be used at extremely high temperatures. It can work with optimum capacity. It has outstanding lining performance and excellent thermal conductivity. It can withstand the stresses made by thermal cycles in operation. Furthermore, this is appreciable for its excellent volume stability, low apparent porosity and superior structure heat stability. Ladle Ramming Mass is apt to be used at very high temperatures. It is suited for making several types of refractory materials. Also, it has lower thermal losses when compared with the other refractory materials. Ladle Ramming Mass can be used for core-less induction furnaces. This is apt for the dry lining refractory and can be used for several metals such as iron, aluminium, steel, and foundries.
- It raw material is high quality quartz and it is finer than the plastic refectories.
- It can be blended with high quality boric acid.
- This is suited for the fine-textured working of furnaces.
- It also allows for better metallurgical control.
- Appreciable for thermal stability, good wear resistance and advanced corrosion resistance.